Ideal for farm, field or forestry, the Albion gate is both strong and durable, offering great value for money.
The construction incorporates the standard design features, semi planed components throughout.
Supplied in treated green Tanalithe softwood only.
The Albion gates are framed, ledged and braced, and bolted for extra strength.
The hanging stile is wider than the catch stile with the top rail tapering to reduce weight on the gate enhancing the life-span.
While very durable, we recommend you use Sikkens or Sadolins to preserve the timber.
Please note: All our height sizes are to the highest point on the gate (including the horns).
Current Delivery Times (Updated on 21st Dec 2021)
- Closeboard / Feather Edge Gates: 5 to 10 days.
- Tongue and Groove Gates or Doors (or joinery grade products) : 3-4 weeks
- Field / Farm Gates: 4-6 weeks
- All Hardwood Gates and Doors: 3-4 weeks.
Please note: These delivery times are for products where the timber is currently in stock. These are estimates and we will work with you to provide a delivery time that is suitable for you. For a more definitive delivery date, please contact us. Collection can sometimes hugely speed up the process if required urgently.
- Prices are adjusted accordingly at checkout
- Posts are collection only (unless very local, please contact us prior)
- Delivery on just 'ironmongery only orders' is £14.99 + v.a.t.
- Collection is available on all our products, but can only be arranged once we have confirmed that your order is ready.
Frequently Asked Delivery Questions
- Availability: 4-5 Weeks
- Product Sku: ALBION-FIELD
- Ideal for farm, field or forestry.
- Morticed & Tenoned Framed (Star Dowelled).
- The hanging stile is wider than the catch stile with the top rail tapering to reduce weight on the gate enhancing the life-span.
- Supplied in treated green Tanalithe softwood only.
- Framed, ledged and braced, and bolted for extra strength.
Select next size up,
Then add 'Bespoke' size below